With its heavy duty punch motor and complete system of functions, Akiles WireMac-E 3:1 makes wire binding fast, easy, convenient and professional, making it the ideal partner for commercial volume workloads. The Akiles WireMac E Electric Heavy Duty Wire Binding Machine is the largest and most powerful electric wire binding machine on the market. The Akiles WireMac E is available in either 3:1 pitch, is capable of punching up to 20 sheets per lift and includes a heavy duty wire closer capable of closing wire elements from 3/16″ and 1-1/4″.
- Die Disengagement Pins: For a clean and complete punching with different paper sizes.
- Side Margin Control: Provides and evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Wire Holder: Holds wire in place for easier inserting of sheets.
- Foot Pedal Operated
- Diameter Scale: Measures document’s thickness in order to select best wire size option.
- Waste Drawer
- Wire Closer Control: With continuous adjusting scale for an exact and secure closure every time.
- Open Punching Throat & Continuous Punching Guide: For an easy alignment & punching of longer documents.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch margin depth for each coil size.
- Heavy-Duty Punch Motor: Single punches up to 20 sheets of paper (20 lbs).
- Power Switch
- Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function: For trouble free punching.
- Fully Featured / Reliable / Easy to Use / Powerful
Pitch: 3:1, 3 holes per inch
Binding Capacity: 3/16″ – 9/16″
Punch Length: 14″ with open throat for longer documents
Hole Punch: Square 4mm x 4mm
Disengaging Dies: All 40 dies
Single Punching Capacity: Up to 20 sheets (20 lbs paper)
Weight & Volume: 72 lbs & 2.92 CbFt
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer