This Akiles WireMac-EX 3:1 Pitch Electric Wire Binding Machine is a heavy duty electric wire punch and wire closer. With its heavy-duty punch motor, built-in wire closer and complete system of functions, this Akiles WireMac-EX makes wire binding fast, easy, convenient and professional. This heavy duty all-metal constructed Akiles WireMac-EX can punch up to 25 sheets of 20lb paper, has fully disengageable punch pins, and has a 14″ punch throat with open ends for longer documents and continuous punch guide. This Akiles WireMac-EX 3:1 Pitch Electric Wire Binding Machine is backed by a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Reverse Function. Manually reverse motor in case of jams. (Allen wrench needed).
- Side Margin Control. Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Wire Holder.
- Waste Drawer.
- Wire Closer. Adjusts to close 3/16″ to 1-1/4″ Wires
- Foot Pedal Operation. Allows the free use of both hands, granting the operator complete control of punching.
- Open Punching Throat & Continuous Punching Guide. For an easy alignment & punching of longer documents.
- Depth Margin Control. Provides the correct punch margin depth for multiple book sizes.
- Die Disengagement Pins. For a clean and complete punch with different paper sizes.
Punching Operation: Electric (Foot Pedal)
Punching Capacity: Up to 25 sheets (20 lbs. paper)
Hole Size: Square (4mm x 4mm)
Disengageable Dies: All 40
Punching Length: 14″ with open throat for longer documents
Binding Capacity: 3/16″ to 1-1/4″
Weight & Dimensions: 55 lbs./ 19″ W x 16″ D x 16″ H
Warranty: 1 Year